[Athen] FW: WebAssign info needed

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 16:30:19 PST 2015

Clarifying: WebAssign website "claims" screen reader accessibility in their
online books. I need to know if any of you have hands-on experience with
this site and know how much, if any accessibility there is with screen
readers, and more specifically if any of you have tested it for
accessibility recently.

Thanks in advance.

Wink Harner

<mailto:winkharner1113 at gmail.com> winkharner1113 at gmail.com

<mailto:foreigntype at gmail.com> foreigntype at gmail.com

(Disclaimer: this email was dictated with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please
forgive any quirks, mis-recognitions, or omissions.)