[Athen] JAWS and PYTHON compliers

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at msu.edu
Thu Feb 12 13:54:31 PST 2015

Are you using the standard Python compiler, or one of the derivatives?? If your program is simply outputting text, then it should read fine if run from the command prompt. I've never had any success with IDLE, and have always used another text editor, and then just run the .py files from the command prompt. What sort of complex output isn't working?

Al Puzzuoli
Information Technologist
Michigan State University,
Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities, 120 Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI 48824-1033
517-884-1915
http://www.rcpd.msu.edu