[Athen] Braille File Repository

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Tue Feb 24 17:56:36 PST 2015

The ATPC has done a bunch of stats books, so I bet they could sell you just
the tables:

www.atpc.net

Also the National Braille Association has them for sale:

Phone: 716-427-8260
Fax: 716-427-0263
Web: http://www.nationalbraille.org <http://www.nationalbraille.org/>

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich