[Athen] Accessible Instructional Materials & Technology in Higher Education - SAVE THE DATE

Lucio, Emily Singer LUCIO at cua.edu
Wed Feb 25 08:57:20 PST 2015

Accessible Instructional Materials & Technology in Higher Education
Sponsored by AHEAD, C-AHEAD and MD-AHEAD
SAVE THE DATE!

June 16th and June 17th
UMUC Conference Center and Marriott Hotel
College Park, MD

A 2 Day conference that will bring together national figures in accessibility issues from the Civil Rights Division, US Department of Justice, the National Federation of the Blind, the United States Access Board and The Association on Higher Education and Disability.

The speakers will address our obligations for accessibility of all types of instructional materials and on developing an institutional plan for accessibility of instructional materials and technology and how we can work collaboratively to address those expectations.

Who should attend:

* Presidents

* Provosts

* Chief Student Affairs Officers

* Faculty Senate Chair

* Financial/Purchasing Officer

* CIO

* University/College Counsel

* Online Learning Director

* Online faculty course developers

* Library Director/Dean

* Disability Services Director/staff

* ADA Coordinator

* Advising/Counseling staff

* Web Director/ Marketing Director

Continental breakfast and lunch provided each day.

Group discount registration available ( must be from the same institution)

More information will be coming in late March/early April. If you would like to add your name to the email list for updates, contact:

Emily Lucio
202-319-5211
lucio at cua.edu<mailto:lucio at cua.edu>

Emily Lucio