[Athen] Models for training faculty and providing resources for accessibility and UDL

Jiatyan C chenjiat at msu.edu
Tue Jan 20 10:28:18 PST 2015

Howard,

Nancy Swenson at University of Central Florida have established effective UD courses for faculty. She presented at AHEAD on "Implementing universal design principles and accessibility to online courses at a large university".

--
Jiatyan Chen
Creative Services Manager, Learning Design & Technology (LearnDAT)