[Athen] Models for training faculty and providing resources for accessibility and UDL

Howard Kramer hkramer at colorado.edu
Thu Jan 15 11:16:32 PST 2015

Hi Terry, et al.,

I've been tasked with setting up resources and training for "Online Credit"
(a.k.a. Continuing Ed.) at UCB. Other departments on campus are also
exploring the idea of establishing faculty certification for accessibility
and UD. What do you do at University of Washington? I would assume with
Sheryl's work in accessibility and UDL, U. of Washington would be a model
in this area. Are there any other universities/campuses I could look to as
a model? I believe there were a number of sessions on this in the AHG
virtual track so it's probably a good idea to check those resources. :-)

Input from anyone on this list is welcome.

-Howard

--
Howard Kramer
CO-PI - UDUC