[Athen] Youngstown State Case

Sean Keegan skeegan at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 22 13:11:46 PST 2015

Hi Patrick,

Yes - I was going back and forth on how to organize the information and decided finally to just get the content listed. A timeline is a good idea, though, and I will take a look at some possible options.

I agree with you that Youngstown State and, similarly, the University of Cincinnati, had various elements in place to address accessibility but perhaps not in a formalized manner. From what I can tell, both institutions received compliance reviews rather than being subject to specific complaints lodged against the institutions. The outcome, though, does indicate that OCR is focusing intently on electronic and information technology policies and plans.

Take care,
Sean