[Athen] Seeking recommendations for a Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad (Voiceover User)

Dimac, Marcie mdimac at kent.edu
Wed Jan 28 07:33:17 PST 2015

Hi Tracy,

Just my two cents but apple bluetooth keyboards are great and work well
with accent marks too. If you hold down a key on the keyboard for a few
seconds, options will pop up with accent marks. I only know this because
my husband is Croatian and my last name now has an accent mark!

You can also install "new keyboards" to use on your iPhone that are in
other languages. I have a Croatian keyboard installed on mine.

Hope that helps!

Marcie Dimač, M.A. Ed.

Coordinator, Assistive Technology
Student Accessibility Services
Kent State University
Ground Floor, Rm. 23
DeWeese Center
P.O. Box 5190
Kent, Ohio 44242

Phone: 330-672-3391
Fax: 330-672-3763
Email: mdimac at kent.edu

www.kent.edu/sas

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. This e-mail message may
contain confidential information intended only for use of the individual
or entity named. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, please do not read, use, disclose, copy or distribute this
message and do not take any action in reliance upon it. If you have
received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited. Please delete it from your system without copying or
forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply e-mail or by
calling 330-672-3001.