[Athen] Seeking recommendations for a Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad (Voiceover User)

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 15:51:01 PST 2015

Hi all,

Here is a link for multiple language & multiple language keyboard use on
iPad or iDevices:

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202178

Hope this is helpful.

Blessings,

Wink

Wink Harner
winkharner1113 at gmail.com
foreigntype at gmail.com

(Disclaimer: this email was dictated with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please
forgive any quirks, mis-recognitions, or omissions.)