[Athen] Position Announcement: Associate Division Head for Program Development, Division of Outreach Credit, Univ. of Wyoming

Howard Kramer hkramer at colorado.edu
Sat Jan 31 16:42:24 PST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

I thought some of you might be interested in this job opening although it's
not specifically accessibility or Universal Design focused, although it
should be a key component of the position. The position would work directly
under W. Reed Scull, Ed.D. Director, of Outreach Credit Programs and Associate
Dean, the Outreach School, University of Wyoming. Knowing Dr. Scull and
reading the position description, this looks like an excellent opportunity.
I believe the closing date is about 3 weeks from now, around February 21. I
would contact Cindy Wood (see attached) or Dr. Scull (cced above) for more
information.

Gaeir - could you send this via your many outreach channels or provide me
with suggestions where else I might send it?

Thanks,
Howard

--
Howard Kramer