[Athen] Livescribe desktop software's issues and resolutions...

Lisa Brandt lisa.brandt1 at pcc.edu
Thu Jul 2 13:46:01 PDT 2015

We could not revert, because once a pen is updated to use Echo Desktop,
you can no longer use it with LS Desktop. We already had most of our pens
updated before we discovered the issues. Since it would be too complex for
us to maintain two sets of pen and loaner laptop configurations, we are
using Echo Desktop and living with the problems.

I'm not sure if it's possible to reflash the pen to an older firmware and
use LS Desktop again, but that might be something to look into.

Lisa