[Athen] Livescribe desktop software's issues and resolutions...

Rasul, Kamran KRasul at columbiabasin.edu
Thu Jul 2 14:02:38 PDT 2015

We were able to remove the Echo Desktop software and installed the LS Desktop and got everything to work fine. I will have my colleague, Vicki respond to this listserv and explain how she got it working with the firmware updates and all.

Kamran Rasul, M.Ed
Director of Assistive Technology
Columbia Basin College, TD 422
2600 N 20th Ave, Pasco, WA 99301