[Athen] Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association

Shawn Foster fosters at sou.edu
Wed Jul 8 11:02:27 PDT 2015

A little late to the discussion, but since no one else brought it up,
Bookshare does have a lovely accessible version of the APA manual with full
markup.
Best,
Shawn

*Shawn Foster*

Disability Resources Coordinator | U-CAM Coordinator

Southern Oregon University | 1250 Siskiyou Blvd | Ashland OR 97520
541-552-6213

Why I'm at SOU: http://youtu.be/Ski0MzPd5IM