[Athen] Testing Web Accessibility

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 10:44:29 PDT 2015

All:

I forgot to include this effort by the W3C's WAI; some of you may
find the filters helpful.

And others of you may wish to submit tools for inclusion.

See links below my name.

By the way, I'm posting all of these resources on this topic in the
event that people use list archives as often as I do.

It's essential that folks in higher ed. know how to select the best
tools for particular use cases. The WAVE is great, as far as it goes.
But there are more and more tools being launched to work in a wide
range of situations, especially when it comes to Javascript
frameworks and the like.

Best,
Jennifer

Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools List