[Athen] notetaking solution that will sync notes/audio usable by blind student who doesn't know braille

KRISTA L. GREEAR greeark at uw.edu
Tue Jul 14 17:05:38 PDT 2015

Thanks to all who gave responded. I'm still weeding through all the options and I pose this is a follow-up question:

Do we know of any technology that allows a blind user to select a typewritten note which will then activate the audio recording of the lecture that occurred at that time the note was typed?

Krista