[Athen] looking for topics

Cyrus Hamilton ch286 at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 20 13:09:14 PDT 2015

Hi Stefani,
Thanks for reaching out. Accessibility in the STEM field always remains a hot topic, particularly as it relates to accessible math.

I’m also interested in learning more about ePub files, and if I should be creating them. I recently provided them to a student with low vision. It was perfect for his needs, but I feel like they are more useful than what I have experienced so far. Thanks!

Cyrus Hamilton
Cornell University
Student Disability Services
www.sds.cornell.edu<http://www.sds.cornell.edu/>