[Athen] Disability Service technology campus availability

Lissner, L S. (Scott) lissner.2 at osu.edu
Mon Jun 29 20:06:50 PDT 2015

L. Scott Lissner,
The Ohio State University
ADA Coordinator and 504 Compliance Office
Associate, John Glenn School of Public Affairs
Lecturer, Knowlton School of Architecture, Moritz College of Law & Disability Studies
Board, Center for Disability Empowerment
Appointed
State HAVA Committee & Columbus Advisory Council on Disability Issues
Past President, AHEAD

(614) 292-6207<tel:(614)%20292-6207>(v); (614) 688-8605<tel:(614)%20688-8605>(tty) (614) 688-3665<tel:(614)%20688-3665>(fax); Http://ada.osu.edu<http://ada.osu.edu/>
154 West 12th, Columbus, Ohio. 43210