[Athen] Disability Service technology campus availability

Teresa Haven Teresa.Haven at nau.edu
Tue Jun 30 07:47:20 PDT 2015

Hi, Bryon. Northern Arizona University provides AT as part of the general student image, so it's available on any computer that a student has authorization to log into. The software list we currently provide includes JAWS, Kurzweil 3000, Read and Write Gold, Super Nova, Text 2 Go, and CoWriter.

Hope this helps,
Teresa

Teresa Haven, Ph.D.
Accessibility Analyst, Northern Arizona University
Co-Chair, AHEAD Standing Committee on Technology
Vice President, ATHEN