[Athen] ATHEN/AHG dinner meeting at CSUN

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at Colorado.EDU
Tue Mar 3 09:06:08 PST 2015

I will be there.

-Susan
From: athen-list [athen-list-bounces at mailman13.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Howard Kramer [hkramer at ahead.org]
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 8:02 PM
To: Access Technology Higher Education Network
Subject: [Athen] ATHEN/AHG dinner meeting at CSUN

Dear Colleagues:

As per previous years, we'll be meeting at the Harbor House (behind the Grand Hyatt) on Thursday evening (8:15 p.m.), March 5, at CSUN (International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference) for dinner and for ATHEN members to provide their input on this year's Accessing Higher Ground conference. Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can guestimate the right size table.

Regards,
Howard

--
Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator

AHEAD Association of Higher Education and Disability