[Athen] Suggestions for accessibility review vendors?

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 11:25:47 PST 2015

Rachel and others:

Here's a document/database from WAI that's been
being rebuilt, so the data about tools should be
current. If folks have submissions, I encourage you to contribute:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tools/

In addition, here's a little set of posts I
pulled together about automated testing tools.
Note that they are by Karl Groves, who has just released Tenon out of beta.

Hope the links below my name prove helpful.

Best,
Jennifer

Choosing an Automated Accessibility Testing Tool 13 Questions you shou (...)
<http://www.karlgroves.com/2013/06/28/choosing-an-automated-accessibility-testing-tool-13-questions-you-should-ask/>http://www.karlgroves.com/2013/06/28/choosing-an-automated-accessibility-testing-tool-13-questions-you-should-ask/

Some thoughts on automated web accessibility testing Karl Groves
<http://www.karlgroves.com/2013/09/29/some-thoughts-on-automated-web-accessibility-testing/>http://www.karlgroves.com/2013/09/29/some-thoughts-on-automated-web-accessibility-testing/

The Problem with Automated Website Accessibility Testing Tools – Karl (...)
<http://www.karlgroves.com/2011/06/12/the-problem-with-automated-testing-tools/>http://www.karlgroves.com/2011/06/12/the-problem-with-automated-testing-tools/

Web Accessibility Testing Do Automatic Testing First Karl Groves
<http://www.karlgroves.com/2012/02/02/web-accessibility-testing-do-automatic-testing-first/>http://www.karlgroves.com/2012/02/02/web-accessibility-testing-do-automatic-testing-first/

Web Accessibility Testing Tools Who tests the DOM Karl Groves
<http://www.karlgroves.com/2013/09/06/web-accessibility-testing-tools-who-tests-the-dom/>http://www.karlgroves.com/2013/09/06/web-accessibility-testing-tools-who-tests-the-dom/
[this one is a bit out of date, I believe.]