[Athen] non-technical question regarding accommodations

Ron Stewart ronrstewart at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 07:55:50 PDT 2015

Is there a backup plan for those students this system does not work for? Or
at least a tracking system to see what students are and are not requesting?
I am a firm believer in empowerment, but for some students the power
differential and their lack of self-advocacy skills makes an entirely
student centered systems problematic.

Ron Stewart