[Athen] Resources for training

Burdick, Thomas tburdic2 at kent.edu
Mon Mar 16 10:18:53 PDT 2015

Hello Lorraine,
I usually give this presentation to people who are just beginning. It is technically for "developers" but starts off slow because most developers are coming from a background of nothing as far as accessibility. You can use anything you want from it. I'm at Kent State so we are a state university that gets both state and federal funding.

I also, highly recommend having people use the WAVE toolbar and download and just try something like NVDA. From my experience, it really helps people to see what is wrong and how a screen reader and other AT works. (those are both in the slides). Let me know if you have any questions.