[Athen] ACS Exam: General Chemistry Guide - alt text?

Shawn Foster fosters at sou.edu
Tue Mar 24 16:31:12 PDT 2015

Good people:

After checking NLS, AMAC, and ATPC and finding only PDF formats... I'm
checking with the list to see if anyone else has converted the "Preparing
for Your ACS Examination in General Chemistry" official guide (ISBN
9780970804204) to .doc, Braille, audio... pretty much, I'm hoping for
anything that might be translatable for a student with a visual impairment.
The thing is chock full of equations, symbols, and diagrams, so hoping
against hope not to reinvent the wheel.

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Shawn

*Shawn Foster, MA*