[Athen] Product evaluation database

George Kerscher kerscher at montana.com
Thu Mar 26 08:00:47 PDT 2015

Hi Ron,

You are correct that it is difficult to set up and maintain. In the EPUB
reading space, we have an excellent example of collaboration on the testing
of reading systems.

http://www.epubtest.org

And we still need more people to test the wide range of reading systems with
the wide range of Assistive Technology out there.

Best
George