[Athen] Digital asset management systems

Makoto Tsuchitani mako at stanford.edu
Tue May 5 09:16:20 PDT 2015

Regarding Kaltura, I would suggest you do diligence and speak with schools that use/have used their system. To be frank, customer service was an area in which we found them lacking — having used their product for ~2 years.

I am happy to share further details of our experience off the list for any who are interested.

Regards,

Makoto

Makoto Tsuchitani
Director of Platforms
Office of the Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning
Stanford University
518 Memorial Way
Lathrop Library - First Floor
Stanford, CA 94305-3101