[Athen] BeeLine Reader

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Thu May 7 12:29:57 PDT 2015

Greetings, ATHEN-ites (plus a BCC or two):

I recently learned of this product and cannot
recall it being discussed here. It could be,
though, that it's "old news," and I have missed it.

Thought it might be helpful to some students.

Note that I believe that there are some free
browser extensions, so you can give it a try before you'd buy.

See:
http://www.beelinereader.com/

The home page reads, in part:

"BeeLine Reader makes reading faster and easier
by using a color gradient that guides your eyes
from the end of one line to the beginning of the
next. With BeeLine Reader, you can finish your
work faster­and with less eyestrain."

Best,
Jennifer