[Athen] webpage coding question

Sean J Keegan skeegan at stanford.edu
Tue May 12 10:47:56 PDT 2015

Hi Teresa,

Can you see the headings on the page? That is, are they visually present?

Have you done any testing with NVDA+Firefox? Using NVDA, if you press the NVDA key+F7, you will get a list of links, headings, landmarks. The NVDA key is the numpad Insert key by default.

The only other immediate thought I have right now is that there could be an aria-hidden=true attribute in a high-level <div> element somewhere that may be impacting the screen-reader interpretation of the page.

Take care,
Sean