[Athen] webpage coding question -- working with Angular

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:25:59 PDT 2015

All:

Here are some links related to Angular and
accessibility, in case they'll be helpful to the
developer, as well as others who may encounter Angular.

Of course, other issues, beyond headings, will be
discussed -- note, particularly, the discussions
of how to use ARIA, particularly in this framework.

I had these handy via another project; I've been
tracking this framework, along with several others, for some time.

Hope this information proves helpful.

Jennifer

angularjs Developer Guide Accessibility
https://docs.angularjs.org/guide/accessibility

AngularJS Accessibility by Marcy Sutton at ng-europe 2014 - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmYDggEgU-s

Angular Accessibility
http://marcysutton.github.io/angular-a11y/#/

AngularJS Material Design MarcySutton.com
http://marcysutton.com/angularjs-material-design/

Making your Angular.js Application accessible
http://www.slideshare.net/ginader/angularjs-accessibilty

Single page applications, Angular.js and accessibility » Simply Accessible:
http://simplyaccessible.com/article/spangular-accessibility

A set of tagged posts where a dev. from Deque
goes through fixing issues in an Angular application:
http://unobfuscated.blogspot.com/search/label/Angular

Using ngAria AngularJS
http://angularjs.blogspot.com/2014/11/using-ngaria.html