[Athen] accessible student portfolios

Ron Stewart ronrstewart at gmail.com
Wed May 13 18:50:41 PDT 2015

Good evening all,

I had a recent request related to accessible solutions for student portfolio
development and submission. Many campuses are now using this type of
solution for both measures of student progress and also as part of the
admission process for undergrad and graduate programs.

Any information on known solutions or companies your campuses are working
with would be greatly appreciated. I had looked into this a few years back
but am finding what I have to be seriously out of date.

Ron Stewart