[Athen] useful AT for this student

Sean Keegan skeegan at stanford.edu
Wed May 27 16:35:23 PDT 2015

Hi Jennison,

As others have pointed out, it's going to be hard to make any definitive recommendations and so I continue with the brainstorming aspect. Besides speech recognition, another option may be word prediction. I know iOS 8 has word prediction built-in, but here is one iOS app that could provide additional support beyond just the iOS solution (it can also work with a Bluetooth keyboard):
Co:Writer - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/co-writer/id674099732?mt=8

Take care,
Sean