[Athen] useful AT for this student

Lisa Brandt lisa.brandt1 at pcc.edu
Wed May 27 16:57:54 PDT 2015

If she can do any kind of touch input at all (i.e., touching one spot on
the screen and moving around), a Swype-style keyboard might work. If even
that is too much, maybe Dasher. Not everyone can adjust to it, but some
people get very fast at it.

--
Lisa Brandt, PCC Disability Services
Accessibility Technician