[Athen] enterprise level apps for checking 508 and wcag 2.0 level AA

Rosa Padilla Rosa.Padilla at csusb.edu
Thu Nov 5 16:11:11 PST 2015

Hi Jiatyan
The sales rep created a custom rule set to match the CSU Chancellor's office ruleset during the sales presentation. We were reassured during the sales presentation that additional custom rule sets could be implemented. It was very difficult dealing with the Customer Success Manager, her email stated that the Support team and VP of Customer Success would not implement any custom rules.

Crypztone (Compliance Sheriff) is proactive and easy to work with. They take customer service seriously.

--
Rosa E. Padilla
Rosa E. Padilla