[Athen] MathML in Microsoft Edge

Russell Solowoniuk SolowoniukR at macewan.ca
Wed Nov 25 09:17:37 PST 2015

Hi Shawn,

At this time Jaws does not work with Microsoft Edge. Apparently Microsoft has to do some work on their end to make Edge accessible, but so far they haven't done so.

Thanks,

Russell

>>> Shawn Foster <fosters at sou.edu> 11/25/2015 9:32 AM >>>

Good morning!
Has anyone done any testing with MathML/MathJax in Microsoft Edge? I'm
hoping that we'll eventually be able to move away from IE 9 for our
students who need to use JAWS and access math content.

Any info on this would be much appreciated!
Thanks,
Shawn

*Shawn Foster*

Disability Resources Coordinator | U-CAM Coordinator

Southern Oregon University | 1250 Siskiyou Blvd | Ashland OR 97520
541-552-6213

Why I'm at SOU: http://youtu.be/Ski0MzPd5IM