[Athen] Fusers or Tactile Graphic Machines

Jeffrey Dell jeffreydell99 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 05:14:04 PDT 2015

Hello
We have been using a PIAF for the past 9 years to create the majority
of our tactile graphics. I have seen much sharper swell paper
graphics than we have been able to produce with our PIAF. Our machine
is not doing as well as it used to and we are looking for a
replacement for PIAF and was wondering if we should stick with the
PIAF or go with another unit like the Swell-Form Graphics II.
Everyone that I know that does this uses the PIAF. I haven't found
many helpful reviews online and in the archive of this list the only
device that is ever talked about is the PIAF. Any feedback on either
the newer PIAF machines or other fusers would be helpful
thank you,
Jeff