[Athen] color contrast vs. color difference

N. Dogbo ndogbo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 17:29:55 PDT 2015

I think we should stay with the word "accessibility", especially for
those of us who are in the business of evangelizing and advocating as
we try to change mindset and culture. "
the word accessibility" means something while "a11y" means nothing.

If all we do is trying and speak about WCAG, ADA and alike without
doing or saying things that will ultimately help people change their
behavior and attitude towards persons with disabilities then we will
have accomplish nothing.

Thanks,

Nandjui

--