[Athen] Independence Science?

Russell Solowoniuk SolowoniukR at macewan.ca
Tue Oct 20 13:43:05 PDT 2015

Hi,

Has anyone used any of the products or tactile graphics from Independence Science? They sell data collection tools, data analysis software, sensors and meters, and tactile graphics that help visually impaired and blind students work more independently in science lab settings.

I'd be interested to get feedback from anyone who has tried these products.

Here is a link to their website....

http://www.independencescience.com

Thanks,

Russell

Russell Solowoniuk
AT Educational Assistant, Services to Students with Disabilities
MacEwan University
7-198 D4, 10700-104 Ave.
Edmonton, AB T5J 4S2
E: solowoniukr at macewan.ca
T: 780-497-5826
F: 780-497-4018
macewan.ca
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged information. Please contact me immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.