[Athen] Assistant Director AccessibleNU/Director of Assistive Technology position - Northwestern University

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Thu Sep 10 15:15:44 PDT 2015

FYI - a forward from Alison May at Northwestern University.

Dear Accessible Technology Partners,

In February, I shared an open position in my office, AccessibleNU at
Northwestern University
<http://www.northwestern.edu/accessiblenu/index.html>, with you. Since
then, we have realized the need to upgrade the title and salary and have
done so. I’m therefore happy to share a link to the the upgraded position
description and application for our Assistant Director
AccessibleNU/Director of Assistive Technology position:
https://nuhr.northwestern.edu/psp/hr91prod_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=26364&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1
.

Please feel free to email me with any questions, and I encourage you to
share this email with others you think may be interested. I hope you are
still enjoying some summer!

Take care,
Alison
--
Alison L. May, Ph.D., A.C.C.
Assistant Dean of Students & Director

--
Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator

AHEAD Association of Higher Education and Disability