[Athen] Interactive Museum Display controls

Weissenberger, Todd M todd-weissenberger at uiowa.edu
Mon Sep 28 09:12:29 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Our IT group is working with one of our museums to rebuild some displays. The displays might use something like IntuiFace for content design, and would need a mouse/keyboard/trackball or similar controller. Other considerations might include earbud jacks for blind/low-vision users, table height for people using motorized conveyances, etc.

Right now, we're mainly interested in control mechanisms. Has anyone taken part in a project like this? All insights welcome.

Thanks,
Todd

T.M. Weissenberger
Web Accessibility Coordinator