[Athen] Audio inaccessible websites and finally compliance EYE information

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 12:01:43 PDT 2015

Hi ATHENITES,

Anybody have any knowledge or experience with AudioEye automatic website
accessibility testing?

The link was sent to me by a colleague in instructional design, and I was
curious if any of you all had any experience with testing, using, or
purchasing/implementing this tool. According to the website, it
automatically corrects bad HTML, brings bad websites into 508 compliance,
comes with an accessible screen reader. It sounds almost too good to be
true.

Any information - good or bad - is welcome.

Thanks for your input.

Wink Harner

Adaptive Technology Consulting & Training

Alternative Text & Media Production

The Foreigntype

foreigntype at gmail.com

winkharner1113 at gmail.com

(Disclaimer: this email was dictated with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please
forgive any quirks, mis-recognitions, or omissions.)