[Athen] Audio inaccessible websites and finally compliance EYE information

Sean Keegan skeegan at ccctechcenter.org
Mon Sep 28 14:30:22 PDT 2015

Hi Wink,

This came up last year on the ATHEN list and a few people were
investigating the platform. Here is a link to that discussion thread:
http://mailman13.u.washington.edu/pipermail/athen-list/2014-October/008807.html

There was also a discussion of the platform as far back as 2010 on the
WebAIM list:
http://webaim.org/discussion/mail_thread?thread=4261&id=15528#15528

Take care,
Sean