[Athen] Accessible Documents Vendor query

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Fri Apr 1 11:44:34 PDT 2016

I visited their booth at CSUN and am waiting for them to send me a sample of their work. They didn't have any samples, just print brochures.

I'd also be interested in anyone with experience with this company.

I know their workforce is in India and they have an office in Singapore, but that is all I know.

Cheers, Karen

Sent from my iPad