[Athen] Accessible Documents Vendor query

Chagnon | PubCom.com chagnon at pubcom.com
Fri Apr 1 13:14:37 PDT 2016

One key thing about their advertising: they charge $8.50 per page for
remediation.

Having a firm that performs remediation, I wonder: what exactly are they
defining as a page? Is that just text? Any tables? Graphics that need
Alt-text? What about hyperlinks and cross-references? Complex piecemeal
pages from InDesign layouts?

Would love to know more!

-Bevi Chagnon

- - -

Bevi Chagnon | <http://www.pubcom.com/> www.PubCom.com | bevi at pubcom.com

Technologists, Consultants, Trainers, Designers, and Developers

for publishing & communication

| PRINT | WEB | PDF | EPUB | Sec. 508 ACCESSIBILITY |

- - -