[Athen] skip logic in a pdf form

Alex Umstead awumstead at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 19:19:42 PDT 2016

This may not be the most helpful suggestion, but my thought is to see if you can use an alternative to PDF. I like Frevvo Live Forms because they're screen reader accessible (at least in my testing) and you can set them up to fill out the fields in PDFs like government documents and such. Not sure if the exported PDFs retain a tagging structure, though.

Regarding the skip links, if you need to use a PDF, my thought would be to see if you can add a piece of text in Acrobat Pro and hyperlink it to a bookmarked section elsewhere in the page. You might have your best luck making the non-form portion in Word (adding the hyperlink in Word first), and then manually adding the form fields in Acrobat later.

I'm not sure if that makes sense...?

Alex
Sent from my iPhone