[Athen] Call for Proposals: Accessing Higher Ground 2016

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Fri Apr 8 12:23:16 PDT 2016

*Call for Proposals: Accessing Higher Ground: Accessible Media, Web &
Technology Conference – November 14 – 18, 2016* *

Accessing Higher Ground 2016 is now accepting proposals for its 19th Annual
Conference in Westminster, Colorado.

AHG focuses on:

- accessible media
- Universal Design
- best practices for web & media development
- accessible curriculum
- alternate format
- other topics related to accessibility in higher education and other
environments

Use the online speaker proposal form
<http://accessinghigherground.org/proposalform2016.php> to submit your
proposal. Additional speaker information can be found on the AHG website
<http://accessinghigherground.org/speaker-information/>.

View last year’s sessions
<http://accessinghigherground.org/wednesday-grid-schedule2015/> to get a
sense of the typical agenda and range of topics.

If you have any questions about proposal submission, contact Howard Kramer
at 303-492-8672 or at the email below.

e-mail: ahg at ahead.org

Conference URL: http://accessinghigherground.org/

*If needed, a second round RFP will be announced shortly after the April 22
deadline. Note: there is no guaranty that there will be a second round
opportunity.

--
Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator

Join us for the *Accessing Higher Ground Conference
<http://accessinghigherground.org/>* in Denver, Colorado, Nov 14-18, 2016.
Request for proposals will be announced at the beginning of March.

Complete program information and registration is open for our full line-up
of webinars, *AHEADtoYOU!
<http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/webinars>* And the *Technology
Access Series <http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/at_webinars_15_16>*.
Site capacities for all webinar events is limited; please register at your
earliest convenience for the largest selection.

Not yet a member of AHEAD? *We welcome you to join AHEAD now.
<http://ahead.org/join/become-a-member>*