[Athen] Google Docs accessibility

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:21:29 PDT 2016

Hello Sarah,

I'm happy to report that Google Docs and the related applications are quite usable and accessible with screen readers and magnification software. WHile we haven't done a formal study, I have been personally using the applications in the suite with others quite successfully. I can report using the applications with NVDA and JAWS as well as Voiceover on the Mac. I know of several individuals who use Docs with magnification software. These experiences go across several browsers. I believe some problems still remain with IE. But, The Docs team is quite responsive when contacted.

Regards,

Pratik

Sent from my iPhone