[Athen] Accessibility of Value Transfer Stations

Pramila Patel Pramila.Patel at colorado.edu
Tue Aug 16 06:13:06 PDT 2016

Good morning,

Our Housing & Dining Services is looking to upgrade their current CBORD Value Transfer Stations (VTS) with the newest CBORD VPRS (Value Plus Reload Station). CBORD tells me that these are not currently accessible and they have no roadmap to address accessibility of these right now. Since these are so similar to ATM's I'm assuming that VTS need to be accessible or not offered as a service. Does anyone know of other products like this that their campus uses which are accessible?

Thanks for any information you can provide on this.
--Pramila
Pramila Patel
University of Colorado Boulder
ICT Accessibility Program Manager