[Athen] Acrobat DC Autotag Form Fields

Joseph Sherman Joseph.Sherman at cuny.edu
Thu Aug 25 07:46:28 PDT 2016

As a follow-up to a discussion a while back (http://webaim.org/discussion/mail_message?id=31574) has anyone been able to get the "autotag form fields" command in Acrobat DC to work properly? I have a form imported from Word, I did Prepare Form to recognize the form fields.
I then select "Autotag form fields" from the accessibility menu. Acrobat appears to be doing something, but no tags are created. Is it me or Acrobat?

Also, is there any way to have "tag annotations" in the tag panel on by default? It's a pain having to remember to turn it on every time I launch Acrobat.

Thanks.
Joseph