[Athen] Issuu?

Brad Held Brad.Held at ucf.edu
Fri Aug 26 19:38:44 PDT 2016

Rachel,
I have been hoping the publication platform would take accessibility serious the past two years. Our ENTIRE university at UCF<http://publications.ucf.edu/> is using this platform thanks to our marketing department pushing it. I could only marketing to make an accessible statement at the bottom, but this isn't equal access by any means.

Brad Held
Accessible Technology Coordinator
Student Accessibility Services
University of Central Florida