[Athen] Examples of accessible features

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:16:41 PST 2016

A couple of other resources are:

http://whatsock.com/

[provides examples, ARIA training, etc. One of the most comprehensive
up-to-date sites I know of and always my first stop when addressing a
question like this.] The Technical Style Guide can be especially helpful.

And Heydon's recent book, Inclusive Design Patterns:
https://www.smashingmagazine.com/books/#inclusive-design-patterns

In my experience, it's ideal to "teach people to fish," rather than
pointing them to a resource that may not be being maintained/updated.
I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with what's been pointed out;
I'm making a general observation.

Best,
Jennifer