[Athen] Web accessibility audit RFP resources

Kathleen Cahill kcahill at mit.edu
Wed Dec 21 06:57:05 PST 2016

I would love to find out this information as well.

Thanks
Kathy

Kathy Cahill
Associate Dean, Accessibility and Usability
MIT
Dept. of Undergraduate Education
77 Mass. Ave. 7-143
Cambridge MA 02139
(617) 253-5111
kcahill at mit.edu
http://ux.mit.edu/

From: athen-list <athen-list-bounces at mailman13.u.washington.edu<mailto:athen-list-bounces at mailman13.u.washington.edu>> on behalf of Mary Heid <mheid at unr.edu<mailto:mheid at unr.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 7:20 PM
To: WebAIM Discussion List <webaim-forum at list.webaim.org<mailto:webaim-forum at list.webaim.org>>, "aheadmembers at listserve.com<mailto:aheadmembers at listserve.com>" <aheadmembers at listserve.com<mailto:aheadmembers at listserve.com>>, Access Network <athen-list at u.washington.edu<mailto:athen-list at u.washington.edu>>
Subject: [Athen] Web accessibility audit RFP resources

Good afternoon,

Please forgive the cross-posts. I need to write an RFP for a web accessibility audit.

I’m looking to hear from other schools who have recently written or issued an RFP for a web accessibility audit. Specifically, if you have an RFP template or sample that you can share with me for reference, please do so on- or off-list at your very earliest convenience.

Additionally, I’m interested to know of any established organizations that audit web content and functionality with whom you have had experience. This is a call for references; not a call for solicitations.

Thank you.

Mary Heid
System Administrator, Enrollment Services
Coordinator, Assistive Technology
University of Nevada, Reno
(775) 682-8038
http://www.unr.edu/general-information/accessibility